자유게시판

5 Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Leçons From The Pros

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Fredrick
    댓글 0건 조회 44회 작성일 24-08-02 02:16

본문

ghost immobiliser installers near me Alarm Installation Near Me

The theft of vehicles is on the rise particularly keyless entry vehicles. The Ghost 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the loom of the vehicle which makes it nearly impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the vehicle is moved.

Detection

The tiniest GPS alarm available on the market, ghost can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle so that thieves cannot find it. It records GPS location and transmits a signal to your phone when your car moves. You can track your car using Google Maps using your phone or tablet. It is a more precise way of tracking your car compared to the LoJack system that could take police days to locate your vehicle. ferrari ghost installer Alarm is easy to use and is able to be used wherever your phone can receive text alerts and has an cellular network. This puts you ahead of thieves who don't want to be tracked. It's easy to conceal, so that thieves can't interfere with the device.

Message alerts

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgford Fiesta Ghost installer Alarm is a GPS vehicle alarm system that is the smallest alarm system in the world. It communicates with your cell phone via text messaging, so it can be used on any phone that is able to receive text messages (no additional hardware is required). Message alerts give you instant "movement" detection and a link to Google maps for the exact location of your car. Message commands include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also find a list of available commands by texting "List Commands". Alerts to messages can help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.