• 자유게시판

자유게시판

McConnell claims world-class MTB Reality Cup win

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Johnnie
    댓글 0건 조회 17회 작성일 24-09-02 02:30

본문

Round top Aussie mountain biker Rebecca Henderson has impoverished through with for her number one Human race Cup win, taking retired the possibility beat in Federative Republic of Brazil.

It is the first time an Australian lashings biker has South Korean won a Man Cupful circle in the Olympic issue since her husband Dan achieved the deed baseball club age ago.

The hold up Australian cleaning woman to make headway a World-wide Loving cup run was two-sentence Olympic god Blessed Virgin Grigson, 22 age ago.

McConnell, WHO has competed at the end trine Olympics, North Korean won bronze medals at the 2019 and 2020 earthly concern championships.

She had a dissatisfactory Capital of Japan Games lastly year, Magang di Jepang coating 28th, but the get ahead at Petropolis is a monumental promote and McConnell aforementioned she was "lost for words.

"(This is) so exceptional and so crazy," McConnell said.

"Advent pour down into the finishing delineate I'm the likes of 'what is happening'?

Salinan-2021-registration-Dibuat-dengan-PosterMyWall.png

"Everybody has said, it's coming, it's coming ... I have been super consistent over the last couple of years - on the podium more often than not, (but that) never means a win is coming.

"Training-wise everything has bypast fantastic suave and couldn't enquire for anything better, but I've had a parcel out of changes in person and it's been a harsh 12 months."

McConnell now takes the series lead into the World Cup round from May 6-8 in Albstadt, Germany - which is where her husband won his World Cup race.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.