로고

정신병원강제입원-인천,수원,안산,김포,일산,파주
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me Techniques To Simplify Your Daily Lif…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Blythe
    댓글 0건 조회 13회 작성일 24-09-01 15:47

본문

Ghost Alarm Installation Near Me

311135906_1281855972636056_2987376612771239945_nlow.jpgThe theft of vehicles is increasing particularly keyless entry vehicles. The ferrari ghost installer 2 immobiliser blocks the engine from starting unless it's configured to a specific pin code. It's tiny and is attached to the vehicle loom, making it almost impossible for thieves. It also sends instant message alerts to your mobile phone to alert you when the car is moved.

The detection

The smallest GPS alarm on the market, ghost can be installed in a hidden location inside your vehicle, so that thieves would never find it. It records GPS locations and transmits a signal to your phone whenever your vehicle moves. This allows you to track your car using Google Maps on your phone or tablet. It's a more precise method of tracking your car than the LoJack system which can take days for police to locate your vehicle. Ghost Alarm is easy to use and can be utilized anywhere in the world where your smartphone has a cellular connection and is able to accept texts to alert you. This puts you in front of thieves who do not want to be tracked. It is also easy to conceal to ensure that thieves are unable to interfere with it.

Message alerts

ghost 2 immobiliser installation near me Alarm is the world's the smallest GPS vehicle alarm system. It connects to your cell phone via text messaging, which means it can be used on any mobile capable of receiving texts. Alerts for install messages include "movement" detection, the ability to access Google Maps to pinpoint the exact location of your vehicle, and an immediate "movement detection". The commands for messages include ARM, DISARM, GPS, and Help. You can also receive an alphabetical list of commands by texting the word "List Commands". Message alerts help you stay ahead of thieves.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.