로고

정신병원강제입원-인천,수원,안산,김포,일산,파주
로그인 회원가입
  • 자유게시판
  • 자유게시판

자유게시판

Can we observe fasting on the first day of Muharram also known as 1 Su…

페이지 정보

profile_image
    작성자 Kia
    댓글 0건 조회 47회 작성일 24-07-30 07:28

본문

you can utter is:
    اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنَّ الضُّحَآءَ ضُحَاءُكَ وَالْبَهَاءَ بَهَاءُكَ وَالْجَمَالَ جَمَالُكَ وَالْقُوَّةَ قُوَّتُكَ وَالْقُدْرَةَ قُدْرَتُكَ وَالْعِصْمَةَ عِصْمَتُكَ اَللّٰهُمَّ اِنْ كَانَ رِزْقِى فِى السَّمَآءِ فَأَنْزِلْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ فِى اْلاَرْضِ فَأَخْرِجْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ مُعَسَّرًا فَيَسِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ حَرَامًا فَطَهِّرْهُ وَاِنْ كَانَ بَعِيْدًا فَقَرِّبْهُ بِحَقِّ ضُحَاءِكَ وَبَهَاءِكَ وَجَمَالِكَ وَقُوَّتِكَ وَقُدْرَتِكَ آتِنِىْ مَآاَتَيْتَ عِبَادَكَ ا

087487500_1711549746-Gus_Baha...ok.jpgry fasting month.
    "The most excellent prayer after the obligatory prayers is the prayer in the last third of the night, and the most excellent fast after the fast of Ramadan is fasting in the month of Muhar

ths When Drinking
    Prophet Muhammad SAW took three breaths when drinking, not finishing the drink in one gulp, but alternating it by taking breaths. This is done to keep the glass away from the mouth when breathing to avoid exhaling carbon dioxide into the drinking water. Following this method when drinking milk on 1 Muharram assists in preserving health and adhering to the etiquette of drinking as taugh

d Its Prayer

The beginnings of the practice of drinking milk on 1 Muharram stem from a tradition advocated by scholars as a way of expectation and supplication to greet the new Hijri year with grace. KH Abdul Hamid, Chairman of Rabithah Ma'ahid Islamiyah Nahdlatul Ulama (RMINU) Pringsewu Regency, cited from the official website of Nahdlatul Ulama (NU) explains that drinking milk at the start of the Hijri year ha

atihah Recitation
    بِسْمِ اللّٰهِ الرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِاَلْحَمْدُ لِلّٰهِ رَبِّ الْعٰلَمِيْنَۙالرَّحْمٰنِ الرَّحِيْمِۙمٰلِكِ يَوْمِ الدِّيْنِۗاِيَّاكَ نَعْبُدُ وَاِيَّاكَ نَسْتَعِيْنُۗاِهْدِنَا الصِّرَاطَ الْمُسْتَقِيْمَ ۙصِرَاطَ الَّذِيْنَ اَنْعَمْتَ عَلَيْهِمْ ەۙ غَيْرِ الْمَغْضُوْبِ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا ا

012540700_1699534728-masjid-pogung-dalangan-sDLkSliGDgU-unsplash.jpged by Ahmad)

The significance of drinking milk on 1 Muharram resides not only in physical purity, but also religious. Milk, which was picked by Prophet Muhammad SAW during the Isra' Mi'raj, represents innocence and goodness. By following the etiquette of drinking as demonstrated by Prophet Muhammad SAW, such as saying the basmalah and using the right hand, this observance additionally strengthens the invocations and aspirati

The tradition of Muslims drinking milk on 1 Muharram has developed into a tradition advocated by ulama. This ritual is performed as a way of aspiration and invocation so that the new year turns into a clean, spotless, and righteous year. In Indonesia, this tradition is more known and followed by the Islamic organiza

nk While Standing
    A hadith mentions, "None of you should drink while standing, if he forgets, then he should throw up." Drinking while standing can disturb the balance of fluids in the body and impair the digestive system. Practicing drinking milk on 1 Muharram while sitting, adhering to this advice, is part of the etiquette of drinking as demonstrate

lâli wal ikrâm.
    Meaning: "My Lord, You are the Eternal, the Ancient, and the First. Upon Your great grace and Your generous bounty, You are the door of hope. This new year has arrived. I seek refuge in You from the temptation of Satan and his allies in this year. I also seek Your help in overcoming the soul that often urges me to do evil. To You, I ask for guidance so that my daily activities bring me closer to Your mercy. O Lord, Ow

d spotless heart.
    When you loved this article and you would love to receive more information about apa arti khodam kindly visit the webpage. Quoted from Nahdlatul Ulama's Aula Magazine July 2023 Edition, this tradition has long and is carried out as a form of tafa'ul or hoping for good fortune. During the day, they also partake in foods that have symbolic importance such as almond tea and honey to gain ble

virtue and grace.
    KH Abdul Hamid also stresses the health advantages of milk, particularly for children's growth and development. According to him, milk has been mentioned in the Quran and hadith as a drink full of blessings. During the Isra' Mi'raj event, Prophet Muhammad saw selected milk when Angel Gabr

of the past year.
    "The fast of Arafah erases the sins of the past year and the next year." He was also asked about the merit of the Ashura fast? He replied, "The Ashura fast removes the sins of the previous y

047336700_1476159530-christian-quran.jpgradise

"Indeed, the righteous will be among gardens and springs, Accepting what their Lord has given them. Indeed, they were before that doers of good. They used to sleep but little of the night, And in the hours before dawn they would ask forgiveness." (QS.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.